Rules & Regulations
For clarification on park guidelines, please contact the office at 409.840.9691.
- Please, Please, Please do not flush baby wipes, adult wipes, Q-tips or hygiene products down any toilet. This is an expensive cleanup.
- All monthly fees are to be paid on or before the 1st of each month. If you arrive in the park prior to the 1st of the month, your monthly rate may be prorated. If payment is not received by the fifth (5th) of the month, a $40.00 late charge will be applied to the balance due. After an additional seven (7) days, an additional $40.00 late fee will be applied to the balance due. If payment is not received within 12 days of the due date, you may be prosecuted under the Texas Theft of Services Law.
- Structures on your assigned site are not allowed (i.e., decks, outbuildings, dog fence/run, exercise equipment, appliances, tents, etc.). 5th wheel front-end covers are encouraged in order to store items out of sight.
- In order to maintain a pleasant environment for all guests, it is your responsibility to keep the site you are assigned to neat, clean and presentable. If the park is required to clean your site, there will be a minimum charge of $75.00.
- Washing your rig on a regular basis on your site is encouraged.
- Hanging laundry outside is prohibited.
- Park on your site or designated spot only. Vehicle maintenance and repairs are prohibited on the property.
- Pets are limited to one (1) per site. Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, and any other type of aggressive pets are prohibited. Keep your pets on a leash at all times while in the park. Pick up after your pets and dispose of the droppings. Pets are prohibited from being tied or fenced outside or unattended.
- Sewer connections are mandatory at all times. If your raw sewage spills onto the ground, you will be charged a cleanup service fee of at least $75 and have no more than 24 hours to correct the problem. After 24 hours, the park will correct the problem and bill you, including labor charges.
- Utility trailers are not allowed to be parked at site. All utility trailers or extra vehicles over two, may be parked in storage area at the current rate. It is your responsibility to move it in and out of storage. The park assumes no liability for any unit in storage.
- Hidden Lake RV Park shall not be held liable for personal injuries or property damage caused or permitted by guests and visitors.
- Only RV camping. Tents are prohibited. Sleeping in vehicles is prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service or enforce the removal of any guest for any reason.